Although our facilities are inspiring, they’re just backdrops for the many events and educational programs we host throughout the year. A gift to the Arts Council means an investment in the enrichment of our community. We possess the ability to touch every citizen in our community regardless of what point they are in their lives, from early education to entertainment and enrichment.
During Fund Drive, you may make a donation to the Arts Council or specify a donation to The Forum or The Kemp. Click the button below to specify your type of donation.
Sponsor a Special Event or Art Exhibit:
Each year the Arts Council presents an average of 30 art exhibits in six gallery spaces across three sites. The exhibits promote local and regional art while bringing art out into the community at large. The Forum and The Kemp Center also both host a variety of events and series in visual, performance and other arts. In addition, The Kemp Center maintains the Sculpture Garden, fountain, and gazebo to bring the arts outdoors.
You can choose to become a sponsor of specific Arts Council events, such as:
- Art Gallery Openings
- Performing Arts Concert Series
- Home and Garden Show
- Cowboy True
- Movie Nights
- Mystery Arts Festival
- Kemp Karevale Fundraiser
- Art on the Green Sculpture Garden Exhibit
For sponsorship benefits and investment, please contact Director, Jana Schmader, at 940-766-3347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you donate to the Arts Council you’re helping to:
- Provide children’s art activities throughout the year
- Support over 50 local arts and cultural member organizations
- Provide visual, performance and culinary art instruction to children and adults
- Bring national and international artists to Wichita Falls
- Support local and regional artists
- Provide and maintain two historic arts facilities that are open to the entire community
- Improve the quality of life for residents, visitors, and potential business prospects
To make a donation please click the button below.
The Kemp Center for the Arts Endowment at the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation was made possible by a charitable bequest from a dedicated Kemp Center supporter and artist. This endowment is important to the perpetuity of the Kemp Center for the Arts’ contribution to the arts in the Wichita Falls area.
You can donate to the Endowment Fund and the continued work of the Kemp Center for the Arts in the following ways:
- Make a check payable to the Kemp Center for the Arts Endowment Fund
Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation
807 8th Street, Suite 750
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
- Donate appreciated stock
Contact the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation at 940-766-0829 for the information your broker will need to make the transaction
- Donate using your Visa or MasterCard through PayPal
- Include the Kemp Center for the Arts Endowment at the Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation through a charitable bequest in your will
Honorarium & Memorial
Remember someone special or give a gift to honor someone close to you through an Honorarium or Memorial donation:
Honorariums are a great way to send greetings for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, thank yous, or any special occasion. Memorials are an elegant recognition of caring and support in memory of those no longer with us. Both gifts have the added value of helping others for years to come – they give at least three times:
- honoring your recipient with a gift of personal meaning
- helping The Arts Council to fulfill its mission
- helping to provide free gallery admission, free school field trips and distance learning, free hands-on arts programming, scholarships, and events