- This event has passed.
Christmas At The Kemp
November 17, 2018 @ 1:00 PM - 3:30 PMFREE
Who’s coming to town? Santa Claus!
Christmas At The Kemp is Christmas party for all the children of Wichita Falls, open free of charge to the public.
This year it’s “A Colorful Christmas”, celebrating the colors of the season through food, music, theater, and art. Colors abound as we make art projects, enjoy entertainment and share delicious refreshments.
From 10:00 am – 12:00 pm is Studio Saturday, presented the third Saturday of every month. This year’s Studio Saturday theme is “Passport To The World” and for November we’ll continue making art celebrating cultures from other countries. Drop in or stay the full two hours!
Then join us from 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm for Christmas At The Kemp:
- Backdoor Theatre will present a special sneak peek of their musical production of “White Christmas”
- Complete four different art projects that can be used as decorations, ornaments or gifts for the family
- Share refreshments with Santa featuring his favorite: sugar cookies and hot chocolate
- Visit with Santa and let him know your wish list (and he’ll give you a candy cane too!)
- Watch “Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer” on the screen in the Great Hall