The Benefits of Membership
• Subscription to Quarterly Arts Council Newsletter
• Free admission to Gallery Talks with the artists
• Discounts on Arts Council sponsored classes and camps*
• Access to the Arts Council art library
• Members-only tours
• Same benefits as Patron membership but for all immediate family members
• Active military receives 20% discount with military I.D. on membership rate
• All benefits of Family membership, plus
• 10% discount in Kemp Gift shop
• Two free Home & Garden tickets and two free Sounds of Speedway tickets
• All benefits of Performer membership, plus
• Two hour use of either historical building for a family photo shoot**
• Two tickets to a Cowboy True music or chuck wagon activity
• All benefits of Collector membership, plus
• One free 2 hour rental of the Texas Room or Forum Lounge during regular business hours**
• All benefits of Director membership, plus
• Free Director consult and 2 hour rental of a Great Hall or Auditorium**
• Two tickets to one Arts Council sponsored event ($50 ticket value or higher)
* Discount code is located on the quarterly newsletter sent to your mailing address on file
** Set up/Attendant/Linen fees still apply
Welcome to the Arts Council – a formal name for two trendy places: The Kemp Center for the Arts and The Forum!
Welcome to the Arts Council – a formal name for two trendy places – The Kemp Center for the Arts and The Kemp at the Forum!
Whether you desire quiet contemplation while gazing at art or the hustle and bustle of a crowd at an art opening, the Arts Council is for you. The Arts Council offers you rotating art exhibits, live performances by dancers, vocalists and musicians, in addition to a year-long sculpture garden with an annual Sculpture Garden party to open the exhibit. Adult classes and workshops are offered on various subjects, and summer camps are held to engage kids in art, drama, writing and other areas of interest. Annually, budding artists as well as more seasoned ones have the opportunity to display art anonymously – without fear of public criticism – at the Mystery Art Fest.
Immerse yourself in the arts and culture of the region – become a member of the Arts Council!