Join us for a gathering of local song writers!
Date: Thursday, October 22
Place: The North Light Gallery at The Kemp
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
The Songwriters’ Circle is a casual drop-in opportunity for songwriters to share their work and get inspiration.
Visit with the songwriters and view all 154 pieces of art in the gallery.
Social distancing will be in place to provide safety to all our guests. Masks are required on entry to the building.
What is Mystery Art Fest?
- Mystery Art is an annual exhibit and auction of works by local and regional artists of all levels.
- Artwork is donated by the artist and their name is hidden and becomes a mystery.
- On the first day of the exhibit artwork is judged and awards are given.
- Artwork is then displayed in the NorthLight Gallery for 3 weeks
- At the end of the exhibit, artwork is auctioned at Mystery Art Fest Auction Night
When does all this happen?
Along with the art auction, Mystery Art encompasses over three weeks of FREE events in the gallery throughout October.
|September 9||9:00 – 5:00 PM||Last Day for Artwork Drop-off|
|October 1||Judging for Awards|
|October 2||6:30 PM||First Taste Gallery Dinner|
|October 3||Exhibit Open to the Public|
|October 8||5:30 – 7:30 PM||Artists’ Reception|
|October 15||5:30 – 7:30 PM||Art On Tap: Wichita Falls Poetry Society|
|October 15||5:30 – 7:30 PM||Art On Tap: Songwriters’ Circle|
|October 23||6:30 pm||MYSTERY ART FEST and AUCTION|