Member Organizations are a very important component of The Arts Council.
Any organization may join for $50 per year and receive the following benefits:
- Venue Use at The Kemp Center for the Arts free-of-charge
- Monthly: The Texas Room or classroom – 2 hours per month during Kemp Center business hours (and based on availability). After-hours meetings can be scheduled with an additional attendant fee.
- Yearly: The Great Hall – 2 hours on a weeknight (Monday-Thursday). Additional charges will apply for services (attendant, security, linens, setup/breakdown, clean up, etc).
- Free rental cannot be used at The Forum but non-profits are eligible for discounted rates.
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter about other organizations and upcoming Member Organization events
- Link from Kemp website to your Organization’s website
Additional benefits for Non-Profit Organizations:
- Arts Alive! Home & Garden Festival
- purchase tickets at $1.50 each and resell to the public at $6.00 for profit
- discount rental on a table ($50.00)
- Mailing address and mail slot at the Kemp Center for the Arts building
- Use of the Kemp copier ($0.09 per black and white copy, $0.25 per color copies*, fax machine no charge) *Rates are subject to change periodically
A $150 Organization Membership is available allowing the organization to meet after hours without the additional attendant fee.
Our Current Member Organizations
American Assoc. of University Women
American Heritage Girls Troop13
Bikers Against Child Abuse, WF Ch
Chisholm Trail Art Assoc.
Christmas in Action
Communities in Schools of WF
Downtown WF Development, Inc.
Encore! Women’s Choir
First African Violet Society of Wichita
Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains
Hands to Hands Community Fund
Interfaith Outreach Services
Junior League of Wichita Falls, Inc.
Leadership Wichita Falls, Inc.
Nonprofit Management Center
NorTex Regional Planning Commission
North Texas Assoc. of Professional Landmen
North Texas Genealogical Association
North Texas Home Builders Assoc.
Northwest Texas Council Boy Scouts of America
P.E.T.S. Low Cost Spay & Neuter Clinic
Patsy’s House Children’s Advocacy Center
Red River Orchid Society
Red River Photography Club
Red River Quilter’s Guild
Rider Choir Booster Club
River Bend Nature Center
Rolling Plains Chp., TX Master Naturalists
Senior Junior Forum
Daughters of the Nile
Sids and Kids of Texoma
Texas Pit Crew
Texoma Water Garden Society
United Regional Foundation
Wichita Adult Literacy Council, Inc.
Wichita Co Ext. Office
Wichita County Heritage Society
Wichita Falls Antique Dealers Assoc.
Wichita Falls Area Community Foundation
Wichita Falls Art Association
Wichita Falls Association of Realtors
Wichita Falls Ballet Theatre, Inc.
Wichita Falls Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Wichita Falls Convention & Visitors Bureau
Wichita Falls Founder Lions Club
Wichita Falls Music Teachers Assoc.
Wichita Falls Poetry Society
Wichita Falls Symphony League
Wichita Falls Symphony Orchestra
Wichita Falls Texas Business Women
Wichita Falls Vocal Arts Guild
Wichita Falls Woman’s Forum
Wichita Falls Youth Symphony Orchestra
Wichita County Master Gardeners Assoc.
Wild Bird Rescue, Inc.
YMCA of Wichita Falls
Young Professionals of Wichita Falls
Zavala Hispanic Cultural Initiative