Exhibits encompass a full spectrum of artists’ professional experience: from beginning amateur to seasoned professional, our mission is to assist all levels of artist in continued learning through exhibition opportunity.
We have one outdoor and five indoor galleries: The NorthLight Gallery, Galleria At The Forum, West End Studio, What’s Up Downstairs, The Patio, and The Sculpture Garden. Throughout the summer we also have our free interactive kids' exhibit, ArtZeum.
All gallery exhibits are open to the public FREE OF CHARGE during regular open hours.
(See the bottom of this page for contact information on galleries.)
This educational exhibit highights the creative process of local mural designer Selena Mize.
Diana is a member of the Chickamauga Cherokee, White River Band. Her work focuses on the celebration of her cultural heritage, particularly the importance and beauty of horses.
The Sculpture Garden is an annual, year-long exhibit featuring the work of artists from around the country. It's open free of charge to the public during all Kemp open hours.
Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc. (SAQA) is a premier art quilt organization with chapters around the world. This travelling exhibit features the work of Texas art quilters.
Featuring work from students and instructors in the Wichita Falls High School art department.
Vanessa Decker builds whimsical imagery filled with colorful spirituality from mixed media and found objects.
Digital artwork built from layers of collaged elements and pixel "paint".
“Refined White Flour” uses satire in a TASTELESS examination of systemic racism.
Paula Savage is a Wichita Falls artist working with manipulated digital images.
Annual juried exhibit open to all members of the Wichita Falls Art Association.
Mystery Art is an annual exhibit and auction of works by local and regional artists of all levels. Artwork is donated by the artist and their name is hidden and becomes a mystery.
At The Kemp
• The NorthLight gallery is dedicated to our most experienced artists.
• The West End Studio and What’s Up Downstairs Galleries typically feature a varying level of emerging artists and smaller professional exhibits.
• The Patio gallery and our other auxiliary spaces feature community programming. In addition, we’re pleased to highlight the work of our gift shop artists at our off-site space on Maplewood Avenue.
• The Sculpture Garden is the home to 11 permanent pieces, as well as our annual juried exhibit featuring 10 national and international artists. These pieces remain on the grounds for a full calendar year, changing each May.
At The Forum
• The Galleria at The Forum exclusively features women artists in reference to the building’s former history as the home of The Woman’s Forum.